Regulation for Course Selection
Freshman Liberal Education Program for International Students, 2021
1. Not all of elective courses offer for each semester. Each elective course offers once in a year.
2. Some of courses are co-teaching.
3. Regulations on taking courses
- ALL COURSES MUST BE PASSED
- 31 CREDITS REQUIRED BY UNIVERSITY
CLCE will arange a placement test to decide the credits you need. If less than34 credits, you must fulfill 31 credits from elective courses.
There are 31 required credits which should be chosen for our FLEP students before graduation. The FLEP program will open 24 required credits within these 31credits for students to choose.
In second semester, students should follow University Academic Year Calendar department transferring announcement to apply for department transferring. After transferring to specific department, students should follow the curriculum design/ rules of transferring departments respectively. Moreover, students should follow required credits、elective subjects、Credits requirement for graduation and the graduation threshold to accord with qualification of graduation.